Real estate is in our blood. Literally. An award winning real estate team of two sisters. Our Mom is a Realtor in Phoenix & her Grandfather was a broker in Manhattan. Our Dad was a broker in Wisconsin & his Dad, was a banker & lender.
For the past seven years our focus has been on building relationships and getting the best price for our client’s home. We are a strong force in the desirable “Westside” Los Angeles real estate market.
Kristine, with a degree in psychology from Pitzer, used her social work experience as a platform for real estate. She began consulting with Realtors on how to manage difficult personalities. Her philosophy is, “Buying or selling a home can be a major transition in one’s life. I’m here to guide our clients through the obstacles of the process. The end result is always worth it.”
Kim, with a degree in business & art history from Arizona State University, brings an eye for detail and business savvy to clients. Her philosophy is, “It’s more than buying or selling a home. It’s creating a lifestyle. I’m here to incorporate our client’s real estate needs into the vision of their lifestyle.” Kim enjoys architectural & historical homes.
Together we purposefully create a win-win combination for our clients. Through effective negotiations we aim for top dollar for our sellers and the best deal for our buyers.
- Members of Beverly Hills Greater Los Angles Association of Realtors
- Memebers of California Association of Realtors
- Members of National Association of Realtors
- 12 years experience as Realtors
- 2nd Generation Realtors
- B.I.S., Art History & Business, ASU
- BNI; Business Networking International, Membership Committee Member & Education Director
- California Bureau of Real Estate Number: 01761439
- B.A., Psychology, Pitzer College
- Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR
- Alumni Board, Pitzer College
- California Bureau of Real Estate Number: 01736854